Our diwali recipe *Paniyaram* ….
Nutreat is always giving me new challenges & excitements. This time to this diwali we decided to try a new recipe with Nutreat, but Jai wanted it tastier and crispy.
So, after trying some 2-3 recipes, i found this paniyaram recipe would be his diwali treat along with Nutreat halwa.
I was so glad that now we are able to enjoy the crispy recipes in a healthy way with Nutreat kids brown, with the goodness of brown rice and other dry nuts. Moreover there is very less oil used.
Jai loved it a lot with his favorite coconut chutney, so let me share this recipe with you.
I have tried this recipe with Nutrat kids brown, but you may try it with Nutreat kids also..:)
So the preparation method is…
- 1 cup of Nutreat Kids Brown/Nutreat Kids
- 1 cup of curd/yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Oil to grease the paniyaram pan
- For 1 cup of Nutreat add 1 cup of curd and 1 cup water, soak it for 4 hours and grind into thick batter. Leave it aside for 6-8hrs. Take the fermented Nutreat mix and slightly loosen it with water and add salt.
- Heat the paniyaram pan and grease it with oil.
- Take the batter with a spoon and fill 3/4th level of each mold with batter
- Let it cook till it is goldish brown and the flip it with the help of a spoon.
- Fry the other side also till it is goldish brown.
- Take the paniyaram and serve hot with sauce or chutney.
- Add onions, capsicum, jeera, carrots etc. to this batter if you need a veggie twist.