Fried rice recipe with Nutreat
Try the utterly delicious fried rice with Nutreat specially for diabetic, which I have tried for my mother-in-law. All my family members including my 4 year old kid loved this dish. I was very happy that I could make a healthy & very tasty dish and just wanted to share this recipe to all my Nutreat customers, so you too can enjoy its lovely & spicy taste. Liked by more than 25members
Write a review
- Nutreat specially for diabetes- 1 cup
- Chopped capsicum(red, green & yellow) - 1 cup
- Spring onions - 1/2 cup chopped
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup chopped
- Garlic- 10-15cloves diced
- Carrots - 1/2 chopped
- Tasting salt - a pinch
- Salt- as per your taste
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 tbs
- Schezwan sauce(optional)- 1tbs
- Water - 2 1/2 cups for cooking Nutreat
- Oil- 3 tbs
- Take 1 cup of Nutreat and add 1 tbs of oil,2 ½ cups of water to it, . Cook it in a pressure cooker for about 3 Whistles.
- Meanwhile you can toss all your chopped garlic and other veggies in 2 tbs of oil, now I have added 1 tbs of Schezwan sauce to this (this is completely optional). Now add the cooked and cooled Nutreat to this veggies. Too get non-sticky Nutreat add 1/2 tbs of oil while cooking it.Add the salt, pepper powder and tasting salt. Toss them and fry them lightly on medium flame for about 5mins.
- That’s it! Your healthy choice is now made tasty….. Serve hot. Enjoy!......
- You can try the same recipe with Egg. To make a delicious egg fried Nutreat,
- Can add other veggies too.
Nutreat-my kitchen food products http://www.nutreatlife.com/